快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: New Setup

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

aeonkHome userMember since 2009
(Sorry if there is already a thread like this, just finding one like mine wouldnt be too easy.)

I have a few gigs coming up in the next few weeks, and im beginning to take djing alot more serious now, and a serious dj needs serious sound. :)
So, if anyone could point me in the way of Speakers and Soundcards it would be appreciated. I will be running gigs from a desktop computer(All i have at the moment) so keep that in mind for sound card, and i live in Australia so if you could try and keep brands and stores to Australian based it would also be appreciated..

Thanks in advance :D

发表时间 Mon 30 Mar 09 @ 4:24 am
nsxmarvPRO InfinityMember since 2008
aeonk, I don't know if you can get them where you are, but either of the b-52 Matrix systems will do well for you. I use the matrix 1000 system and I haven't had any occasion where I needed more sound. They sound good and they are easily transported. If you are going to be needing sound for more that 300 people, you can either use two 1000 systems or go with the matrix 2000. I think they are the best bang for the money and they never break or blow up.

发表时间 Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 11:19 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
now why is it everybody thinks about the hardware before buying the software, for me it was the software first, then i bought everything around it... just a thought

发表时间 Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 3:55 am
tayla wrote :
now why is it everybody thinks about the hardware before buying the software, for me it was the software first, then i bought everything around it... just a thought

+1

发表时间 Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 5:11 am
I'll try to help you out a bit since your a fellow Aussie, that and im sure you will buy the software because then you get all the extras a serious DJ needs, like software updates and fixes among other things ;)

I will post a link here to a shop in Melbourne and hopefully a few folks in here will have a look at what they have and give you some suggestions, I would give you a few more but I am not really up with the latest stuff..
I use a Numark DJIO soundcard which I think is pretty good but others might not agree..
Speakers, JBL?

http://www.storedj.com.au/

Im sure you know the shop so now it may be easier for other to suggest stuff based on what they have in stock.

Good luck.
Matt.

发表时间 Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 5:42 am
Hi
I have just downloaded my new djmix software. I used the demo with no problems, it did everything I needed it to do. However my new download won't let me play my itunes, It comes up with m4a error.. Could any body help me please
Cheers Alan & Maggie

发表时间 Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 8:24 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

发表时间 Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 8:44 am
Virtual DJ Loads fine but won't play at start up. What's wrong?? Tom G

发表时间 Sun 31 May 09 @ 10:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)