快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Scratching Issues with VDJ 5.2 & VESTAX VCI-100

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am using the trial version of VDJ 5.2 along with the Vestax VCI-100. Everything seems to work fine except for the scratch function. Whenever I am scratching there is a delay when I release the platter that resembles dragging a vinyl record. I have tried playing with the various settings to fix this but have had no luck solving the problem. I do notice that VDJ has a mapping for my unit. My question is: Is this a known issue with the VCI-100? and Is there a fix for it? I really enjoy using VDJ and I do understand that it is a TRIAL version but functionality is definitely a deciding factor as to whether Virtual DJ is the program for me for the price. I have been in contact with a member of the technical support team (Thanks again mp3jrick for the quick responses!!) but I am still in the same predicament I was in at first.

Please go to: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/tickets.html?ticketid=91672 to see my configuration settings.. I attached them during my chat with tech support. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
DJ Rush
9 Ether DJs

发表时间 Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 10:18 pm
louraHome userMember since 2009
Thanxxxxxxxxxxx DJ

发表时间 Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 10:51 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)