快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Numark Total Control Problems Updating the Firmware

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello, Everyone, I need your Help, I just bought a Numark Total Control, unfortunately the unit is not functioning at all, when I plug it to my laptop, 4 lights come up, two next to the treble knobs and two next to the mid knobs, I found out the reason of this is because the TC don't have firmware, so I wrote an email to Numark (only way to get the update) they responded after 3 days, with the update files in a zip file, after unzzipping the files I was getting ready to finally download the updates and then bang!! the updates never downloaded to the TC unit, files they send according to the syx opener application are corrupted, I've been trying to do this by repeating the steps but been unsuccessful, I have to mention that when I'm performing the dowloading it looks like it is actually working (flickering of lights on the TC unit but they stop flickering and many lights stay on. I'm in real desperation mode right now and to top it off Numark has to have the worst customer support in the world, they don't have an 800 number so you have to call long distance to get in touch with them, and after you call the regular number, they put you on hold forever usually up to an hour.

A friend of mine told me my TC might need to get reflashed and Numark told me the waiting time to get a TC reflashed is 30 to 35days!!

I Need your help, :(

发表时间 Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 7:55 pm

发表时间 Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 11:00 pm

发表时间 Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 11:21 pm

发表时间 Sat 21 Mar 09 @ 12:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)