快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Bcd3000 not working with this software

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Bought your mixing tool having since been a user of Deckadance but unfortunatley I can't get it to respond to my bcd3000. I've activated it on the remote control part of set up yet still no response. Is there a step by step guide for chumps like me whereby I can match step by step what i've got to do or will someone help me out please

thanks rich

发表时间 Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 4:20 pm
does windows recognize the device as being plugged in and switched on?? there should be an icon in the taskbar.

If it is there i would suggest deactivating in VDJ and reactivating again - sometimes it may take 2/3 attempts for it to recognize.

发表时间 Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 4:25 pm
Yeah, the device is recognised and the bcd control panel icon is showing in the toolbar. It still works with deckadance yet still no response with vdj.

The sound setup is set at...

None

Single output

simple....

If I change any of these, there is no sound at all. Any more ideas and thanks for the help by the way

发表时间 Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 5:19 pm
Have you activated the BDC in the remote control section??

If you are trying to run the sound through the BCD you will need to change the soundcard to BCD.

发表时间 Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 5:22 pm
yeah it's activated in remote, i'm really baffled on this, it still works on deckadance but vdj is just not responding at all

发表时间 Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 5:57 pm
pechaHome userMember since 2009
i have the same problem with my bcd3000 can someone tell us what to do. my virtual dj doesn't work with my bcd 3000 only works for 10 to 15 sec.then stop working.

发表时间 Sun 15 Mar 09 @ 10:45 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 7:19 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)