快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Green Lines on Video

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

lapenaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi all,
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but when I try to mix videos I get green lines on half of the video, I though it was something with my video card (ATI Radeon 3600) driver but I update the drivers and still seeing the green lines. The weird thing is that is not all the time, some times the video seems to be ok for a moment and then the lines appear again.

I did take out the Hardware Acceleration option and the video works ok but I cannot get any FX on the transition.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks!!

发表时间 Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 9:55 pm
This also happens to me on my home machine. Anyone know the cause?

发表时间 Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 10:31 pm
Xp or Vista??

发表时间 Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 4:44 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
It did happen to me on my old VAIO. I just update the video driver and the green line's gone forever, that's on XP. For my new system,Vista, no green line at all or what so ever!

发表时间 Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 9:04 am
Almost certainly this is a driver issue - check with you graphics card manufacturer to see if there are any new drivers.

发表时间 Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 1:20 pm
discobrian24 wrote :
Xp or Vista??

I have Windows XP Pro SP3
4GB RAM
Intel Quad Core 2 2.83GHZ Q9550
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3R
I have also the Hercules RMX which I don't use to much with this computer
My regular sound card is a Creative XFi Dluxe

Thanks!

发表时间 Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 6:22 pm
djtouchdan wrote :
Almost certainly this is a driver issue - check with you graphics card manufacturer to see if there are any new drivers.

I just download the lattes drivers 2 days ago, thinking that probably is a driver issue but not.

发表时间 Tue 10 Mar 09 @ 6:23 pm
You need to run Vista for that card.

发表时间 Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 1:01 am
I had this half the screen going green on and off, did my head in took 2 days of reading and installing every codec then when i read some details specs sheets it mentioned Divx support, but anyway after i installed the free Divx http://www.divx.com/ it went away!

http://www.divx.com/

let me know if this works as I might of fluked it or not lol and will have to trace my steps for next time....

on Win XP

direct x 10.1 is for Vista

发表时间 Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 3:59 am
Also theres a new driver for ATI 9.3 came online yesterday I think... intsalled this 1st then used the icon near clock to set all 3d setting to high performance..

so dont go reinstalling winxp or running to buy vista just yet dude!

发表时间 Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 4:00 am
I had the same problem with same card... almost the same specs on computer. I found the only fix was to get vista because of Driect X only going to version 9 in XP...

The card needs direct x 10 to run properly and that is only availble in vista.

Try to install drivers as mentioned but vista may be the only fix.

Luckily A Few Calls to IBM/Lenovo Got Me A Vista Upgrade from XP for Free.

发表时间 Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 3:42 pm
dgreene wrote :
I had the same problem with same card... almost the same specs on computer. I found the only fix was to get vista because of Driect X only going to version 9 in XP...

The card needs direct x 10 to run properly and that is only availble in vista.

Try to install drivers as mentioned but vista may be the only fix.

Luckily A Few Calls to IBM/Lenovo Got Me A Vista Upgrade from XP for Free.

Thank you... Been there done that with this stuff..

发表时间 Sat 21 Mar 09 @ 3:40 am
I think there is more to it than that. After the 5.2 upgrade my video did some funky things like when not connected it still recognized a second monitor and the cpu meter ran in the 20 -40's even causing crashes. I would have to right click the ATI icon and manually disable the second monitor even though there was nothing connected. We just loaded in the newest drivers and now I am getting the band of horizontal green (sometimes other colors) lines. I noticed it only happened onced when I first loaded a vid. If I stop and recue it is fine. Also I have some other vids that were ripped in different format they don't seem affected but my newer ones that I ripped do it. I am ripping some in divx to see if that changes anything.

发表时间 Tue 24 Mar 09 @ 3:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)