快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: HELP NEEDED WITH TURNTABLE WEIGHT AND ANTISKATE set up

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

whats up guyz,

i used to dj with the hercules rmx but now i wanna get into turntables and so i need some help setting up my equipment.

i just wanted to know how do you set up the turntable weights and the antiskates.

i mostly beat mix hip hop music but would like to start scratching into my mixes, not extensively though,

this is what i use for my equipment:

virtual dj pro 5.2.1
numark ttx tts
numark cc1 cartridges
numark ppd01 for a mixer
hercules rmx for a soundcard
ssl2 tcvs

ANY ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME AND HIGHLY APPRECIATED! THANKS GUYZ!

发表时间 Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 9:02 am
btw, my tts have a s tonearm...

发表时间 Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 9:43 am
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
You posted the same topic in three different threads.
Once is enough.

发表时间 Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 4:49 pm
sorry, I am just anxious for answers, won't happen again

发表时间 Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 5:19 pm
anybody guyz?

发表时间 Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 1:30 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007

发表时间 Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 2:09 am
haha thanks man...

发表时间 Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 9:06 am
Did you buy your tables yet ?..... I recently bought another pair on Craigslist.com and saved a huge amount of money. I got 2 technics 1200 m3d's with a vestax Pcv 003 mixer and two Ortofon Cartridges with 4 neddles all in Mint condition for 420 bucks. Carzy deal... Look in this website and you can find deals..

发表时间 Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 6:00 pm

发表时间 Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 6:01 pm

发表时间 Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 8:51 pm
thanks buddy! I really appreciate it! ;-D

发表时间 Thu 12 Mar 09 @ 8:57 pm
Adjust the counter-weight so that it's very loose and just about enough to keep the arm on the vinyl. The vinyl should be one sided with the non audio side up, if you don't have one, put the needle at the end of the vinyl just before the center sticker, i.e. the run off point. When you start the table you want the arm to stay on the record but not to follow into the center like usual, it should stay still. This is 0g of weight, so set your indicator appropriately. Then depending on your cartridge/stylus you want to put between 2.5g and 3.5g on the counter-weight by twisting it counter-clockwise. If you're using a straight tonearm you don't need to adjust the anti-skate, otherwise adjust it accordingly to whether you are getting skips or not when manipulating the vinyl (although it could be you're being too heavy handed). You could set a small amount on the anti-skate adjuster but you won't need much.

Also please register your pro serial number under your profile, you may find people more willing to help with questions like these.

发表时间 Fri 13 Mar 09 @ 8:33 am
oh k will do, i kep being lazy,

thanks for the info i really appreciate it..

发表时间 Fri 13 Mar 09 @ 11:52 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)