快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Problem when recording my mixes

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJKosmoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have posted before on this but have not come up with a resolution
When I play back my recorded mixes I can hear all of my cueing that I am doing on the other deck
However you cannot hear this from the master output while making the recording

I have tried two different external mixers so it is not the mixer
I have tried changing the recording source (master vs master +mike, line)
Tried disabling the internal mixer when I have the external hooked up

>>I do not have this when using the internal mixer and sound card alone<<

I am using the Audio 8 DJ sound card, could this be the problem. I am still using the audio 8 sound card when I tested the internal VDJ mixer
Any ideas

Here is my equipment
Laptop w/VDJ 5.2.1 (Vista)
Urei 1601 mixer
Dual Numark iCDX decks
NI Audio 8 DJ sound card

Thanks

发表时间 Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 2:38 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
When you use line in, what options are showing? And, which option do you select?

发表时间 Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 2:48 pm
DJKosmoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I tried my spare laptop and get same result
I have disabled the internal x-fader in VDJ, no help

This is very strange
If I choose master or master + mic you can hear all my cuing in the recorded mix
If I choose line the recording is blank (no music)

The common denominator is the Audio 8 sound card
This thing sounds awesome and works great
Is there something that I could be missing that is causing the bleed thru of the non active channel
I really need some help here as I cannot record my mixes and I am totally frustrated
I have tried taking the iCDX decks out of the picture and this made no difference either

SOCROSS, maybe you can shed some light on this

Thanks

发表时间 Tue 03 Mar 09 @ 7:23 pm
I did a mix like that last week. What I ended up doing was recording my mix from the Record Out of my mixer instead of the master out of my NI Audio 4 DJ. I sent my mixer's master out to the speakers and the record out to a 2nd laptop running Adobe Audition. If anyone knows how to make this happen on 1 machine, please let me know.

发表时间 Sat 28 Mar 09 @ 9:27 pm
If you are using an external mixer just plug-in a cable in the master out from your mixer or maybe booth- or record-out (depends on the mixer). Then take this cable and plug it into the line-in of your build-in soundcard of your laptop. Then choose one of the freeware audio recording programs (for example audacity). In the program choose record from line-in and there you go.

Best regards
Marcel

发表时间 Sun 29 Mar 09 @ 10:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)