快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Videos - Im Ready to Roll

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

VOG_PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Well I have been off sick since January and will be till March so in preparation of adding videos to my set I have been working away.

I want to come back to DJ with a Bang or should I call myself a VJ now :)

I now have over 1000 videos all encoded in exactly the same format and I can do about 80% of my stuff now pure video.

Total Videos = 1.107 and total size = 109.52 GB.

All encoded in VisualHub mp4 and the quality is very hard to tell the difference between them and the original VOB. All my testing was done on a 52inch Samsung. I used DVI-S-Video from my iMac and miniDiplsay port to VGA then composite or S-Video from my MacBook Pro.

Can't wait to get back to work

If anyone wants my workflow for encoding on a Mac I would be happy to do up a blog

发表时间 Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 11:28 am
PS 99% are MixMash videos, Mark has been great in sorting videos and thanks a mil to TopHouse for is guides and advice

发表时间 Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 11:29 am
mekingPRO InfinityMember since 2009
hey vog..
i just got into this vjing and im haveing a problem.. for one i know nothing about how to import rip convert all that good stff.. i just boght 2 videos off crooklynclan to test this.. when i play the videos the sound is off from the video and i have alot of chop on the videos.. its like my puter cant handle it..

my computer is..

asus g50vt
intel duo core
p8400 @ 2.26 ghz 2.27ghz
4.00 gb ram
64 bit os
nvidia geforce 9800m gt

i feel this is more then i need.. please help

发表时间 Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 2:02 am
Hi & welcome to Virtual DJ.

If you have purchased Virtual DJ please register the serial number.

I am not too familiar with crooklynclan videos, are they DRM protected? Where did you get them from

I personally use a Mac Computer to do all my video conversions but the same results can be achieved on a PC. I see from the spec that you have posted that your computer should not have much issues in terms of power to run videos correctly.

There a a couple of things I would suggest do a search on the General Discussion & PC Technical Support forums here for your graphics card to see have any other users had any issues with that particular model.

Also if your videos are not protected you could try a program called Handbreak http://handbrake.fr/ to extract some content from a DVD or convert a video to a different format.

Another tool for PC I highly recommend is called DVD Decrypt-or both the programs are free but DVD Decryptor and will allow you to rip your DVDs to VOB which is the best format to start with as its the highest quality. From there you can use HandBreak to decide on a format that works best for you.

A great guide on DVD Decrypt-or can be found here:

http://www.virtualdj.com/homepage/TopHouse/blogs/1694/Ripping_VOBS_Using_DVDDecrypter.html

Hope this info helps and you should find more in the PC sections of VDJ

发表时间 Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 5:45 am
AviryPRO InfinityMember since 2009
hi VOG,
How can i contact u personally? u seem like the only person that can help me right now.

发表时间 Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 12:17 pm
whats your issue?

there are lots of experienced users here, but if you post it im sure it can be resolved. Also if u have purchased virtual dj pls register your serial number. Once you have done that you can send me a private message.

发表时间 Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 1:00 pm
I read in one of the posts here u have the "audio 8 dj" and u managed to make it work with VDJ & tccd on a mac, is it true? if so how did you do that?

发表时间 Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 2:00 pm
i did not use it for TCV but u need to download the drivers from the native instruments site and once you have done that it should work fine with VDJ on mac.

I have never tested the inputs for tcv as I dont use them

发表时间 Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 2:03 pm
i Have the Audio 4 (just the same thing as the audio 8).
i have installed the driver from the cd it came with, but still can get it to work with vdj tccd.

发表时间 Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 8:20 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)