快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: rmx sensitive gains ect

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

has anyone solved the sensitive gains ect.also the sliders required to be gigged up and down before it moves when your mixing live its a bad situation when you gig it and it moves the wrong way.

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 3:02 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
When you first start VDJ, you should always move all your sliders and knobs so all the values can be reached so the software can know their exact positions.

VDJ checks the connected controllers upon launch an refreshs the interface, but cannot be 100% accurate about the exact positions of all controls unless they have been moved once.

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 8:51 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

At the end of each session/gig with the RMX get into the habit of moving your sliders down to the bottom.

This way when you come to use it again for your next gig you have to move the sliders back up after launching VirtualDJ this will then re-set everything.

As for the gains I also give them a quick turn, back and forth at the start of every gig with my RMX

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 9:02 am
i do that all the time guys.but when mixing you nearly always have to move your gains for the sound to match does my head in.so why does the pitch take so long to act on movement

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 2:12 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)