快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: not enough Channels

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey all,

I recieved my maya 44 usb sound card today and i have been trying to set it up for a good 3 hours now, the problem is it says i dont have enough channels. This error sounds pretty simple to correct just im not computer wizard to fix it all. Some one help me out please.

Thanks
Ryan

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 5:57 am
Just a guess, in VDJ sound settings, are you selecting 3 channel mixer?, if so then I think it should be external mixer which supports 2 channels.

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 7:47 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You are correct Keith -- it only has 2 Stereo outputs so you can't use it with the 3 channel External Mixer option.

If you are going to use with an External Mixer-

Input - None (Chose 2 Timecodes if you are going to use TCV/TCCD)
Output - External Mixer (2 Channel)
Soundcard - ASIO

If not using External Mixer then

Input - None (Chose 2 Timecodes if you are going to use TCV/TCCD)
Output - Simple or Headphones
Soundcard - ASIO

If Simple - Channel 1&2 are you Master output.
If Headphones - Channel 1&2 Master - Channel 3&4 Headphones

But you should be using ASIO as the Soundcard drop down.

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 9:33 am
ok well these are the settings i was orginally choosing, so i don't know what other problems there could be, its like the sound card is tellin the pc its only got 4 channels or something. BTW i am using jus the simple settings with an output and headphones.

Thanks
Ryan

EDIT: So while i cant get my head round that i havent got enough channels, when i have, i thought i would jus get one cdj using tccd and one output going to my amp, so a very basic set-up it would seem. However im not gettin no input signal at all, and wen i press auto-config to see if i get anything it comes up that there is an error in the ASIO sound driver??? soo confused

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 10:10 am
Sounds like the ASIO drivers have never been loaded.

Did you load the drivers that came with the Maya? And have you tried the latest drivers from their website?

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 10:43 am
yea i orignally installed the included cd, then once i found out it wasnt working properly i found a thread here that said up date all the drivers..so i went to audiotrak's website and d/l the lateset one. Im currently in the process of trying another laptop this time using the latest trial version see if this makes a difference. :(

thanks
Ryan

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 10:55 am
yeah, that crack was a bit out dated -- using the official demo might be better.

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 12:11 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)