快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: EKS OTUS - Audio outputs Help on Mac

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys running into slight problem, does vdj only support up to 4 channels of audio?

All other programs i have tested run fine but not vdj :(

Otus has 6 channels

1 & 2 - Left Deck
3 & 4 - Right Deck
5 & 6 - Headphones

Yes i know i can plug my headphones into the external mixer but i want to use my otus as an all in one controller i.e have channel 1 & 2 as master output and 5 & 6 for monitoring. (channel 5&6 have a head phone port, 1&2, 3&4 have rca)

Unfortunately the otus has no virtual mappings (on a mac anyway not sure about microsoft) so i cant send channel 3&4 to 5&6 via the otus, so my only luck is for vdj (like traktor, deckandance, mixvibes etc etc) to allow headphone monitoring via channels 5&6.

I have many gigs coming up and the only way i can work is to use the internal soundcard on my mac pro to monitor, but what happens if there is no space for the laptop right in-front of me........ getting worried about something that i would guess should be simple :(

发表时间 Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 10:45 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 12:18 pm
thank you for your reply. ok i will do.

when you say windows reg.... but i use mac :(.

发表时间 Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 12:41 pm
i guess i am stuck then, this was the tech support reply

'You have the software ... you see the limitations ... VirtualDJ can do 3 line mixer setup, but on the MAC platform it is currently restricted to the Numark VirtualVinyl box.'

发表时间 Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 4:02 am
That seems a bit un-sympathetic. I know they can't re-code the program for each user, but considering I thought that the virtualdj philosophy was flexability so that users can use their choice of hardware, you would have thought they'd say that it was in development or something.

Oh yeah, but if you do want to get it working, have you thought about using bootcamp to put windows on your mac?

发表时间 Mon 09 Feb 09 @ 5:12 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)