快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: New DJ need help with everything

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ HDRCHome userMember since 2009
I have vdj pro, I dj a small club good sound system old mixer. I just plug my loptop in and play music dont really know how any thing else works, any tips or advice would be helpful really new at this. I also want to buy a new mixer but dont know what to get.

发表时间 Mon 26 Jan 09 @ 7:58 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
do you have an external sound card or a controller, or are you just running straight from the laptop into the club mixer ?

发表时间 Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 2:50 am
Straight from laptop in to a mixer dont know what a sound card or a controller is or what they do. Last time I DJ was high school with two cd players,amp and speakers so I am as green as they come

发表时间 Thu 29 Jan 09 @ 11:17 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
ok, you really gonna need an external soundcard to get the full benefit of vdj, most people on here opt for the maya version although there are others out there, you can use vdj in the following set up until you get one as follows

basically if you cant follow the clip (using the output headphone socket from your laptop)

go to config

soundsetup

outputs > external mixer

soundcards > mono seperated

output channels give you white lead/left channel - red lead/right channel to your mixer

you will have to use a y splitter for each channel to get dual inputs into mixing desk

this of course will only give you mono sound output

发表时间 Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 6:51 am
will try when i get home thanks a lot what all does the sound card do. On vacation in florida right now

发表时间 Sat 31 Jan 09 @ 8:33 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)