快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Fading Timecode Signal

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Strange, my TCV signal is fading towards the end of the tracks / segment in the vinyl. At first it's 100% then slowly fading down to nothing towards the remaining 5 segments in the Timecoded Vinyl.

What to do! Please help.

发表时间 Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 4:52 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi buddy;)

Are the tcv worn out? Are all the cables n grounding done properly? Check ur stylus too;)

发表时间 Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 2:35 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey SpinnaJ

All are properly connected to ground.
I replaced the old M44-7 (sensing it was the stylus problem) with the same brand and model (brand new) x2 but problem still exist. I never had this kind of problem with M44-7 before.
The running hours of one side is maybe up to 96hrs while the other side is untouch, using the untouch side doesn't solve the problem. All has a common problem with the two TT's.

I wonder why it only happen towards the end portion of the vinyl...
100% signal = up to 3/4 part of the timecoded vinyl while fading towards 0% is the remaining 1/4 part of the vinyl.

Any other suggestion is very much appreciated.

发表时间 Thu 15 Jan 09 @ 1:31 am
Mine did that, I did solve it but I dont know which one of these actions did it:

Changed earth cables for slightly higher guage
changed stylus completly to ortofons
changed rca leads to gold plated
shortened length of rca leads between soundcard and mixer.

dunno which one, but its all good now

发表时间 Thu 15 Jan 09 @ 5:14 am
looshusHome userMember since 2008
Could it be something to do with the anti-skate setting on your deck, I believe that does something to the angle of the stylus as it moves towards the centre of the record.

发表时间 Thu 15 Jan 09 @ 9:14 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)