快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Hercules MK2 and no external speakers

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

g2bmeHome userMember since 2009
Hi all, I took the plung and signed up to post on the boards. I''m a reader on these forums and just now decided to just sign up. I just got a new macbook and I installed the drivers, latest download today for the Hercules MK2. I'm running VDJ 5.2. I've done the setup in sound where it's input none, output is headphones and speaker, and then sound card is 4 channel. I can preview / listen to the track on my headphones but it doens't play on my macbook speakers. Do i HAVE to get external speakers?

A friend sold me his MK2, I wanted to just take some steps to begin to DJ again. I don't have external speakers connected to the lap or the MK2. I was hoping to just play songs right off my laptop speaker WHILE being able to preview on my headphones.

I tried to 2+ sound cards and it works, BUT i get all this feedback on the headphones if i go that route. Does anyone have the same problem or know of the right configuration to be able to listen on my macbook laptop and preview the next track / mix, deck A or B on the headphones?

发表时间 Sun 11 Jan 09 @ 11:45 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi.. welcome to the community.

Pls register ur pro version at ur modify ur profile and upgrade to the latest V5.2.1;)

Regards;)

发表时间 Sun 11 Jan 09 @ 11:54 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)