快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: LAPTOP PROBLEMS

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

jerseemHome userMember since 2009
Recently bought a laptop to use VDJ but the laptop only has one output for headphone and one for a mic ! How can i use my laptop to play musicthrough my speakers and hear the next song i want to cue through the headphones !! Tell me someone PLEASE.... I would really like to use my laptop alone to play VDJ as i have done before with my PC.

发表时间 Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 10:26 pm
FaultPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Id HIGHLY suggest getting a midi controller, such as a Hercules MK2. This will allow you to not only allow you the proper outputs for your speakers, headphones, and inputs for microphone, but also control for your virtual dj console, allowing crossfading, beat matching, volume, and everything that makes a dj. Besides an external device man, i think you may be SOL

发表时间 Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 10:57 pm
jh6959PRO InfinityMember since 2008
If you don't want to get a midi controller the GIGA-PORT AG soundcard works great been using it for years with no problems

发表时间 Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 7:29 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
do you have a mixer that you can use ?

发表时间 Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 8:20 am
buy a ion imx02 mixer connected via usb leads to your laptop, you then use the mixer output to your speakers and has its own monitor for head phones, i just got one and it dose the job! you get the mixer, head phones, mic and a limited version of virtual dj( which only works with xp by the way ) all for £40 from maplin electronics. very good value.

发表时间 Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 3:59 pm
jerseemHome userMember since 2009
do you have a mixer that you can use ?

yes i have a yamaha 10ch mixer

发表时间 Fri 09 Jan 09 @ 7:40 am
The Numark crm200 usb is an excellent mixer with two built in sound cards ideal for djing and Karaoke.

发表时间 Sat 10 Jan 09 @ 10:41 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)