快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Numark CM200USB or C3USB and internal mixer

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am looking for a mixer (rackmount) that can control the program's internal mixer somewhat like the Total Control. I have a DMC2 and am looking for a mixer to go along with it.

发表时间 Mon 05 Jan 09 @ 11:40 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
The 2000 is a nice mixer but is not a midi mixer. It will fade from one side of VDJ to the other. But the fader in the software will not move. I have a DMX01usb mixer that operates in a very similar fashion. Works great, but it is not midi compatible.

发表时间 Mon 05 Jan 09 @ 3:58 pm
I prefere the cm200usb with the dmc2

发表时间 Fri 27 Mar 09 @ 6:46 am
I had a behringer DDM4000 and I loved it, I only sold it because I needed some fast cash, the mixer can control your internal mixer on VDJ.

发表时间 Fri 27 Mar 09 @ 3:51 pm
johnesco wrote :
I am looking for a mixer (rackmount) that can control the program's internal mixer somewhat like the Total Control. I have a DMC2 and am looking for a mixer to go along with it.

If you are using an external mixer why do you need to controll the software's internal mixer? Just set the software's audio crossfader to the center and unlink it from the video crossfader.

I have a usb200usb in my rig and love it, and now that I got the clubs c3usb working it is great also.

I have a question though....on the DMC 2 the buttons that say "< Video >" do these work the "take buttons" that are on some skins to automatically crossfade the video from one deck to the other? On the DMC 2 are ALL the buttons mappable or are they pre-set by Numark?

发表时间 Sat 28 Mar 09 @ 9:59 pm
dj-e-lectric wrote :
I have a question though....on the DMC 2 the buttons that say "< Video >" do these work the "take buttons" that are on some skins to automatically crossfade the video from one deck to the other?

Yes, they automatically crossfade the video left/right.

dj-e-lectric wrote :
On the DMC 2 are ALL the buttons mappable or are they pre-set by Numark?

No, as with most native supported controllers, they are preset by the dev team.

They currently cannot be changed by the user unless you create or use a custom mapper plugin DLL. This requires programming skills to create.

There is a custom mapper available: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/3443/Numark_DMC-2_Custom_Mapper.html

发表时间 Sun 29 Mar 09 @ 4:14 pm
dj-e-lectric wrote :
now that I got the clubs c3usb working it is great also.

+1 on the C3USB. Works great for me and is a super compliment to my DMC2 and VDJ! But keep in mind you will need to upgrade to the full version of VDJ in order to get the dual audio out to external mixer. Well worth it!

发表时间 Mon 30 Mar 09 @ 7:15 am
Thanks a lot guys, I now have the C3USB. I played around with the Sound Card config and have NOT found one that works 100%. The best one I found is set to 2048 (46ms) and both boxes (Safe Mode & Overclock) are checked. These one works well but lately has giving me issues and I have Windows Vista. Has anyone found a better Config for this USB mixer?

发表时间 Sat 28 Nov 09 @ 3:47 pm
Get Windows 7, turn off the wireless and AERO graphics and you'll be fine.

The CRashster

发表时间 Sun 29 Nov 09 @ 3:37 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)