快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Headphones set up in BCD3000

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

saggsePRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hello all....
I have a spanking new Behringer BCD3000. Oh happy birthday me. However can not seem to be able to obtain any soundz from headphones...oh..not too good. Still me hoping that someone somewhere has an answer...even maybe a simple check list of what I should have checked in the VDJ control panel or maybe even the BCD3000 control panel....please please pretty please....heres to a smile for the 2009!

发表时间 Sun 04 Jan 09 @ 1:49 pm
happy B-Day,
Ok when VDJ is open go to CONFIG at the top, SOUND OPTIONS TAB, There is 3 little items to play with here
1. INPUTS - should be none unluss you are using other hardware, besides the BCD
2. OUTPUTS - should be headphones selected
3. SOUNDCARDS - should be selected as BCD3000 ASIO

Next CLICK the REMOTE CONTROL TAB up at the top and ensure that the little picture in that list that looks like the BCD has a green halo around it!
Experience has me using the manual knobs on my BCD instead of the auto head phone in VDJ for some reason it dont like to work to often
MIX BUTTON knob LEFT (left deck) knob RIGHT (right deck)
Hope that gets ya jammin

DJ Groove D
Okinawa Japan

发表时间 Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 3:55 am
Thank you DJ Groove...

Both for advice and b/day wishes.

Although sorry to say when I do your suggestions....Headphones work but main sound cuts out.

Am thinking to reinstall as could be trouble with drivers. Possibly drunk driver...oh well

发表时间 Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 12:35 pm
do you have your stereo hooked up to the gold outputs on the back of the BCD3000 and not the laptop or PC ?
if not thats the config that sends the sound through your behringer and out to an amp or stereo or what not

发表时间 Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 2:30 am
aha...there in lays the answer then...doh!!!

Thanks will let you know how me grooving when me all rigged up!!!

Thanks DJ Groove

发表时间 Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 11:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)