快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Noise when nothing is playing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I use turntables, and virtual dj vinyls, i can play anything i want but when i stop the music, an annoying noise comes from the speakers (like buzzing and clicking) , but when i play again the noise is gone, or if i turn the volume down. why? how can i stop that?

发表时间 Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 1:51 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
are your turntables earthed to your mixer, or could be your gain is to high up.

发表时间 Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 2:14 pm
are your turntables earthed to your mixer, or could be your gain is to high up.

I dont think they are earthed, how can i do that?

发表时间 Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 2:43 pm
usually there is a single trailing wire at the back of your decks, or there could be like a "lug" there instead and a similar one on the back of your mixer, if there is no trailing wire simply get some light single core wire and make connections between these two points, but either way you must somehow make a firm connection between decks and mixer bodies.

hopefully this will cure your problem if not you will then more likely need a ground loop isolater, don,t worry they are not expensive.

发表时间 Fri 02 Jan 09 @ 6:18 am

发表时间 Fri 02 Jan 09 @ 6:20 am
DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008

发表时间 Fri 02 Jan 09 @ 11:21 pm
ok, i dont have problem with both TTs, only one of them, and i noticed that when i stop the turntable, virtual dj does not stop it, but on the other deck, which work perfectly fine, vdj stops/pauses the track as soon as i stop the TT. why? how can i fix it?

发表时间 Sun 11 Jan 09 @ 10:57 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)