快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: CDJ 400 or Numark ICDX

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

burd691Home userMember since 2008
Im currently using a bcd3000 with VDJ and need more platter control. So i did some reading and saw 2 options.

1. Numark ICDX
2. Pioneer CDJ400

Questions:
1. Can i buy 1 of these and use it to control both decks?
2. Which one works better with Virtual DJ?
3. Will either of these conflict with the BCD3000?
4. Which is better used as a traditonal CDJ??

THanks ALOT

发表时间 Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 11:29 am
I have 2 ICDX's and VDJ,. Works extremly well. The ICDX is premapped to be fully controlled, including selecting tracking, going back folders and searching for tracks. Even mixing videos, you can go back and forth for the video and audio seperatly. Then you got the other features, 2 loop banks, 3 cue points per track that are always stored when you set them, built in sampler. On board effects. you can even download other effects. Possibilities are endless.

I tried the CDJ 400 and the performance wasent as good. There was some slight delay in the platter. I also updated the CDJ 400 to the latest drivers to make sure. With other programs it might be different, but this was using VDJ. I dont know how well the CDJ 400 would work in regards to the other features i mentioned above.

In regards to the platter, it does take time getting used too, but i can do anything a guy on a CDJ 1000 can. Just needs practice.

As well, they blow the CDJ 400 in looks. I got mine hooked up through BLUE LED USB lights. Looks very sick and compliments the blue lights on the ICDX.

I can send you pics if you want.

发表时间 Tue 13 Jan 09 @ 10:01 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
djfluke1 wrote :
I have 2 ICDX's and VDJ,. Works extremly well. The ICDX is premapped to be fully controlled, including selecting tracking, going back folders and searching for tracks. Even mixing videos, you can go back and forth for the video and audio seperatly. Then you got the other features, 2 loop banks, 3 cue points per track that are always stored when you set them, built in sampler. On board effects. you can even download other effects. Possibilities are endless.

I tried the CDJ 400 and the performance wasent as good. There was some slight delay in the platter. I also updated the CDJ 400 to the latest drivers to make sure. With other programs it might be different, but this was using VDJ. I dont know how well the CDJ 400 would work in regards to the other features i mentioned above.

In regards to the platter, it does take time getting used too, but i can do anything a guy on a CDJ 1000 can. Just needs practice.

As well, they blow the CDJ 400 in looks. I got mine hooked up through BLUE LED USB lights. Looks very sick and compliments the blue lights on the ICDX.

I can send you pics if you want.

+1 I had both, kept the iCDX and traded off the CDJ.

发表时间 Tue 13 Jan 09 @ 10:14 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)