快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Where is the BPM info

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I copied all the infomration from VDJ folder from my old PC to new buts can't seem to find the BPM info. I thought i was in with the daqtabase doc XML.?

Also umm, yeah i ll post up my other question later on.

Cheers for all tha helps guys.

Lee.

发表时间 Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 2:27 am
Oh yeah and how do i set the gain if i can to the middle everytime on in VDJ so when i use my MIDI controlla i ain't always having to adjust it and having a change in volume gain wateva everytime, volume.

Cheers.

发表时间 Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 2:31 am
Oh and lol, um how do you make the waveform for each deck larger. I have the VDJ4 internal mixer skin, i think, yeah.

Cheers. Ha sorry for all the Q's just things small things i can't figure?

Cheers. Merry xmas.

EDIT:don't worry bout this questions. Cheers, it aint worth it really, you would'nt be able to.

yewp :-P

发表时间 Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 2:35 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Can't help you with you first question, but your gain problem, try this

Config>Options>Auto Gain>Auto+Remember

发表时间 Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 2:36 am
alrite, yeah that works but i must be yeah, im tweaking the knob for gain then its setting it at that, when i want the gain to always come on at the middle, yeh um,

Need it to be the middle some how, i don't think is gonna work? I can't think of a way yet if i can, mm yeah.

EDIt: Does the gain even matter? or is it just the same as eqs. mm :- I( something like that yah yah.

发表时间 Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 2:48 am
All good i just disbaled it but you led me to the right direction cheers jimmy B. i ...yeah yeah yeah.

发表时间 Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 2:53 am
can't delete it.

发表时间 Sun 08 Feb 09 @ 1:33 am
Don't worry about my first message.

I posted this message a while ago, still hav'nt figured it out.

I don't need to know how to change the waveform and have solved the gain question

Was just wondering i have the VDJ database XML doc from VDJ on my old PC and copied it to my new PC have it in the VDJ folder which i also copied, VDJ has to be recognising this folder as my skin files are in it and i am able to change skins to any of the skins i have, i have the Database doc in there also but when i click on music files to present them in the middle view there is no BPM info. so back to my first question....where is the BPM info.

Im guessing i have to load it somehow?

Lee.

发表时间 Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 4:56 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)