快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Itunes playlist - bpm issue

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello. I Have just spent the last hour letting vdj scan one of my itunes playlist for bpm etc.

As soon as i quit vdj and re open........all the bpm etc are gone :(

Does anyone know why? and if so what i did wrong?

Tim

发表时间 Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 7:29 am
I just had the same problem..... except my Virtual DJ Pro program becomes unresponsive, shuts down, and then certain files lose their BPM. I re-scan and it shows the BPM. I then shut down the program, start it again and they're gone!

发表时间 Sun 21 Dec 08 @ 12:37 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Miguel Carlos wrote :
I just had the same problem..... except my Virtual DJ Pro program becomes unresponsive, shuts down, and then certain files lose their BPM. I re-scan and it shows the BPM. I then shut down the program, start it again and they're gone!

Hi there, pls register ur serial to ur profile n download to the recent mac version V5.2.1.

Thanks;)

发表时间 Sun 21 Dec 08 @ 12:56 pm
Hey spinnaJ!! Thankyou so much for helping me out. I don't have the serial number (I'm hoping to get it today from the guy I bought VDJ Pro from) but I am running MAC 5.2.1.

发表时间 Sun 21 Dec 08 @ 1:21 pm
LocutosPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm terrible sorry but somebody can explain me how can I set the permission correctly? In witch folder, how and where!

发表时间 Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 8:40 pm
What doesen't mean by virtual dj folder? Is it the virtualdj.app folder that is already in the finder? I have the leopard, I already have all my permissions to read and write and still can't lock the bpm information of the tracks when I close the vdj!

Every single time I close VDj all my scan info about the bpm values of the tracks desapear!!! Please I need HELP!!! Very urgent!

发表时间 Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 8:57 pm
Ok I already did it! Thank you very much!
One more thing althought... when I "right click" on two particular musics and analyse the bpm's of them, after I close the VDJ app and turn it on later, the bpm's info that already had been analysed are gone, desappear!!!
I've already make this operation at least 20 times and still continuous to desappear!
Please help!

Thank you very much!

发表时间 Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 2:58 pm
Can anybody help me?! I'm giving a party tomorrow night! Please Help!

发表时间 Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 7:12 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The problem is that the data is not being written to the database .... which is a permissions issue.

And are you using External Drives ? Did you do the same for them?

发表时间 Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 7:15 am
hi i eventually sorted this problem out...i wish it was made clear and some sort of tutorial was available as i think many people are gonna find this same problem, and if you are new to computers or macs this is going to really annoy people..... i.e. me who spent hours scanning bpms....but i am all smiles now that its fixed as i love this program.

All i have to figure out is what hardware is good and looks good in a club (plus buttons that light up well enough so i can see what i am doing, thank god the macbook have a keyboard backlight)

Thinking about the EKS Otus looks really nice + a vcm-100 as it is nice a compact for the macbook.

发表时间 Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 1:44 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
So what did you do to solve the problem ... ?

发表时间 Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 2:33 pm
Went and got an expert to fix it for me. :) saves me more hours of frustration. ........But now i got a new computer.....same thing again arghghg....thank god this person owes me favors.

发表时间 Sat 03 Jan 09 @ 3:33 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)