快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: need help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

still getting crackling noises from my speakers with my rmx.performance set up is fastest auto no overlock or safety. headphone outputs 4;1 soundcard and rmx control.also have to twist gains ect before mixing because sound low until i do so.ive checked my rmx on the midi device and it is ok.rmx just 3 weeks old so not sure if the cable would be faulty

发表时间 Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 3:19 am
TRy Safe mode checked.

发表时间 Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 3:38 am
what will this do.also i dont use tcv just my laptop and rmx which sound is better wdm or asio

发表时间 Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 3:41 am
I don't know esactly what it does, but try it, I know on 1 of my systems I need to have that checked and on the other I need it unchecked.

发表时间 Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 3:44 am
my system is a dell inspiron 4gram intel ts880 dual core p 320gig drive. i can get the crackling through my phones and mic also

发表时间 Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 3:50 am
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have an Inspiron also and had major crackling sound issues with my MK1 USB soundcard. I finally fixed it by turning the video card into power saving mode. Go into your video card options and select the optimal battery life even when the power is plugged in. This was the only way to fix the sound problem no VDJ setting would fix it. You can quickly see if this is the issue by just unplugging your laptop and running on battery only as the laptop should automatically run in power saving mode. My guess is that on graphics full power settings its not giving enough power out to the USB soundcard.

Hope that helps!

djstaffy wrote :
my system is a dell inspiron 4gram intel ts880 dual core p 320gig drive. i can get the crackling through my phones and mic also

发表时间 Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 3:03 pm
im only using vdj for music havent got into the video end yet.

发表时间 Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 11:52 am
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I never said anything about playing music videos. This was happening to me whether i was playing music videos or just mp3 files and also a couple of other dell users were having the same problem but fixed it when they changed the graphics settings to lowest on the driver/management software that came with their DELL.

Try using the software for your graphics to change it to power saving mode. Or try just unplugging the laptop while everything is connected, make sure VDJ settings are set for optimal speed and see if the sound still is crap

发表时间 Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 4:30 pm
will try that grug.had not got this prob using my numark djio soundcard only my rmx.just trying to narrow it down im not a pc expert mate.always gratefull for the help thanks

发表时间 Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 4:49 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Also, try setting an actual latency value if using 4.1 mode, rather than Auto and see if that makes any difference...

发表时间 Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 4:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)