快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Maya44 Sound Distorted

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm trying to setup my maya44 soundcard to connect to my mixer deck one and two so I can just cross fade with my mixer. So the left deck will play on my maya44 1&2 channel and the right deck will play on 3&4. This was working a while back and I'm not sure what changed but I can't get it to work any longer. I never get output to channel 3&4 on the maya44 (the green lights never come on). The sound is really bad and distorted when I use the 2 Cards option, if I select mono is sounds fine but don't get output to channel 3&4?

Here's my setup

Midi Setup:
Everything set to Maya44
44100.0 Hz

Maya Control Panel:
Monitor - all muted
Input - 80% (but don't think i need it)
Output - 100%

VDJ Sound Setup:
Inputs: None
Outputs: External Mixer
Sound Cards: 2 Cards (is this correct? is wouldn't work with the 4)
Driver: Maya44

I've tried several different versions of VDJ, including 5.2.1, 5.07, 5.0beta. Has anyone else had issues with this?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, I'VE GOT A GIG THIS WEEKEND!

发表时间 Thu 11 Dec 08 @ 11:20 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 4:05 am
Thanks for the response! I have seen that thread, but I'm not running TCCV so I would think my VDJ setup would be different. Here's what my midi aggregated device setup looks like.

Is this correct?

发表时间 Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 11:20 am
I actually just got it to work!

I had to down grade to 5.0beta for Mac? Are there any issues I'll see with 5.0beta?

I was then able setup my sound in VDJ like this:

Input: None
Output: External Mixer
Sound Card: 4.1

Why is 4.1 sound card option not available in VDJ5.07 and VDJ5.2.1? I'm afraid to upgrade now...

发表时间 Fri 12 Dec 08 @ 12:14 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)