快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Auto Fade

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

How do you set up the software to automaticly fade out of one song loaded into another song load so there is no pause?

发表时间 Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 10:47 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
By using Automix feature, just add tracks on the playlist on the right, select your automix mode and click on the top with Lightning icon.

发表时间 Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 11:48 am
Newbie...Any more detailed explanation? Wanted to have few songs play continuously without any pause and me having to click anything during the playback.

I bought a used laptop that comes with the program and so far am excited with the program.

发表时间 Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 12:20 pm
In Automix, from fading from a hip-hop song to a slow song, it tries to match the beat and starts the slow song about half way through it. Then fades to the next song about 3/4 through the slow song. leaving about 1 min. of playtime for the slow song. How do I set the automix to just start at the beginning of a song and fade out at the end without it trying to match the beat?

发表时间 Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 5:15 am
Automix has options for this. The option button is right under the automix play button.

发表时间 Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 11:53 am
In the old version the software used both decks for the automix/autofade.
The actual one just plays the songs from one of the decks.
What is the second desk then for?
Where/how can I setup virtual DJ to use both decks to get smooth fades from one to the other song? And to see the details of the next song displayed on the other deck...

发表时间 Tue 16 Dec 08 @ 2:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)