快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Karaoke file error

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have seen and fixed my files that show the errors by unzipping and re zipping the files... But i also have another problem... Some of my files that are in fact karaoke files don't show up as karaoke files and when i load them the music plays but the video doesnt show...??? thanks in advance for any help!!!

发表时间 Sun 07 Dec 08 @ 8:38 pm
can anyone help me with this?

发表时间 Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 4:48 pm
have a similar problem which i havn't resolved yet. They come up with error on VDJ but when i do a fix scan to remove them with VDJ they are not removed, Although i don't have the problem on my Gig laptop. Something i will ponder over in the New Year when i have more time.

发表时间 Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 7:33 am
it is not the error problem... I solved them with win rar... It is a karaoke file but when i do a search it doesnt come up with a green k next to it, it comes p with a yellow question mark... but when i search for it throught the file tree and wait for the folder to open it works... it is only certain folders and it is arbitrary... it also has nothing to do with the amount of forlders in a file cause olders with more iles in them work... the files are good and play but like i stated before only when i search or it through the older tree... I have already went through all my files and uncompressed then and recompressed them...

发表时间 Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 1:09 pm
also they do play the music but no video, but the do work!!! can someone please help!!!

发表时间 Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 6:00 pm
so no one has this problem?

发表时间 Sun 04 Jan 09 @ 11:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)