快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Need Advice On External Sound Card

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm still setting my laptop up for VDJ use. Now I need some sort of external sound card...either USB or expansion port plug in...so I will have a CH1 & CH2 hookup to my mixer. I'll use the headphone out from my mixer so that's not an issue.

I've read that many DJs use the Turtle Beach Micro USB with great results, but I'd kinda rather have something with RCA outs so I can minimize the number of adapters needed for a hookup to my mixer. Any suggestions?

发表时间 Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 11:00 pm
PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I love my new Presonus Firebox... It has 1/4 inch outputs, that i use cable adapters to RCA output... The sound blows the Numark DJIO out of the water, and it works very well on both my PC and my Mac. I mainly use it for input to the DJ mixer in my club, i prefer not to use the built in mixer of VDJ, but when i recently played an outside event, my VCI 100 worked great as the full controller and the main audio and headphone out of the Firebox sounded perfect without any glitches at all...

发表时间 Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 1:38 pm
djryanlHome userMember since 2008
I am leaning towards moving from PCDJ to Virtual DJ. I currently use a gigaport usb external sound card. Works great with PCDJ, will it work with VDJ?

发表时间 Sun 07 Dec 08 @ 10:36 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
djryanl wrote :
I currently use a gigaport usb external sound card. Works great with PCDJ, will it work with VDJ?

Yes it will.

发表时间 Sun 07 Dec 08 @ 10:49 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@randy, until you get your sound card sorted try this, it may help until you do...

basically if you cant follow the clip

go to config

soundsetup

outputs > external mixer

soundcards > mono seperated

output channels give you white lead/left channel red lead/right channel to your mixer

you will have to use a y splitter for each channel to get dual inputs into mixing desk

which of course will only give you mono sound output

发表时间 Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 1:44 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)