快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Karaoke HELP - Going Crazy - HELP Karaoke

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm trying to add my karaoke files to my database.

Upon opening VDJ I can click through the directory to a folder of ZIP Karaoke files and I'll see them there. Then if I click on another folder it will appear empty even though there are zip karaoke files there.

I've also tried just putting all the zip files of one label into one folder (about 18,000 songs) so they wouldn't be in subfolders, but still no luck.

Also, if I try and add my whole folder full of subfolders containing my 100,000 karaoke zips, it adds them in less than a minute, and then when searching nothing has been added.

If I try and unzip the karaoke files, then I can add the songs to the database BUT they only come up as audio files so no words on the screen.

I'm using a Mac Book 2.0ghz Core Duo 2 and a Western Digital 1TB External Drive via Firewire

Anyone have any ideas?

发表时间 Wed 26 Nov 08 @ 9:33 pm
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have the same problem.

发表时间 Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 11:29 pm
I have the problem where my Karaoke zip files are not found (error) when I unzip them they work fine.
Are both your files in the same folder?? mp3 and graphic?

发表时间 Sat 29 Nov 08 @ 6:14 am
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Yeah both my files are in the same folder. I have a lot of music in each folder, though. Not sure if that's part of the cause.

发表时间 Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 1:30 am
massdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I had a similiar problem yesterday afternoon. I went to Config and noticed that Video wasn't enabled. Once I clicked Enable and made sure that the Show Karaoke files was clicked from the top right of the browser then BOOM they all appeared. Hope your solution will be just as simple.

-Skilz

发表时间 Sat 06 Dec 08 @ 3:08 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)