快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: MICROPHONE

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I wish that the microphone control would work thru virtual dj and come out the speakers when im using NUMARK DJ IO...OR at least the mic control effect to work with the updated version VDJ....

发表时间 Tue 11 Nov 08 @ 1:27 pm
will this be looked at??? ;D

发表时间 Mon 24 Nov 08 @ 7:52 am
also can it have effects like echo and maybe a voice changer..or would this be a plugin like the one thats in the PLUGIN EFFECTS?? becuase ive tried that one and it dont work..

发表时间 Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 8:20 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The microphone has always been 'external' to VirtualDJ.

发表时间 Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 10:24 am
ok well ive used the microphone thru my Numark DJ IO but it wont record the voice thru there,,,,plus i want an echo effect which u cant get thru VDJ...i think VDJ should of already have had this...

发表时间 Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 10:32 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Microphones have always been 'external' because it would require us to bring an 'input' into the software. The inputs have always been dedicated to timecode support. I understand the request ... but if you are serious about DJing then you would be using and external mixer or something like the DJio and if you want effects you then should look at investing in a processor specific for effects or a mixer that provides voice effects.

发表时间 Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 10:55 am
Well i am using the numark DJIo but i guess its ganna have to be getting an external mixer..thanks cstoll!! :D!!

发表时间 Wed 17 Dec 08 @ 1:07 pm
DJAuzPRO InfinityMember since 2008
This is a hardware limitation of the DJiO mate, and can never be resolved from VDJ's perspective!

I'm assuming this is because you can use the microphone with the DJiO even when the computer is switched off...as long as it's getting power!

The microphone connector is routed to output 1, it is not possible to route the signal back through the USB!

发表时间 Sun 04 Jan 09 @ 9:49 pm
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
hey sonido1982 get the numark total control it will work very well with the djio,if your problem is that you can't record the sound from the mic to your mixes let me know well in case that's your problem.

发表时间 Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 10:24 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)