快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Is It Possible To Temporarily Lower The ...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
Is it possible to create a shortcut that slightly takes the level of a deck DOWN (up) 'temporarily. eg while talking, scratching? either level or crossfader...

to me scratching sounds better when its a little in the background ...

发表时间 Fri 04 Feb 05 @ 2:47 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Of course you can do that. Go to the settings ans create it in the key shortcuts section:
=> use the action "level"
=> "0" to cut the sound , 4096 to set to the max
(you can have increase/decrease too by using + or - before the value)
=> click on "temporary"
=> define the deck where you want to use it (active or default or desk1 or desk2)
=> define your key

发表时间 Fri 04 Feb 05 @ 9:40 am
ive tried that with the +/- but it doesnt work as expected. when i release the shortcut key the volume shoots up to maximum (level) or the other side of the deck (crossfade).
it only seems to work if i have the volume maxed.

发表时间 Sat 05 Feb 05 @ 2:43 pm
well
level(0) temporary on desk 1 : temporary cut level 1
level(0) temporary on desk 2 : temporary cut level 2

If you use Crossfader:
crossfader(0) equals to level(4096) on desk 1 and level(0) on desk 2
crossfader(4096) equals to level(0) on desk 1 and level(4096) on desk 2

I asked to change the value of "crossfader_volume" what would be great and easier for my plugin "crossfader behaviors" but no answer from the dev team(we can already get the value but we can't set it). I always hope because it would very improved the power of the crossfader (the included crossfader of VDJ with the curves of my plugin :-) )!!

发表时间 Sun 06 Feb 05 @ 9:49 pm
thanx cel but i already did all that when i was customizing my shortcuts to exactly to pcdj's
S=(-110) volume level deck A (Ctrl +S = -5000)
D=(+110) level
G= (-)crossfade (Ctrl+G = -5000)
H= middle, crossfader reset
J=(+)crossfade (Ctrl+J = +5000)
L=(-110) volume level B (Ctrl+L = -5000)
;=(+110) volume level B

---
i guess what i'm asking for isnt possible because i dont want to cut the volume. i just wanted it (smoothly) a little lower and when i release the keyboard shortcut i'd like it to go back to what it previously was...
eg. Shift + S= volume level temporarily -400. and when released it doesnt shoot up to max level like its doing.

---
and yes i agree with you some values could be changed a little bit for them to be precise... eg... seeking.. if the values could be in decimals, then to precisely set a cue one doesnt have to use seek then nudge to precisely get a part.

发表时间 Mon 07 Feb 05 @ 10:40 am
Indeed level(-128) on [..desk..] (temporary) does something strange. Never noticed that because i thought it worked as the other slider :-(

发表时间 Mon 07 Feb 05 @ 11:50 am
acts the same way with the crossfade...

发表时间 Mon 07 Feb 05 @ 5:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)