快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: link karaoke files with videos

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

wouldn't it be cool to be able to link a karaoke file(just the text) with a music video(same song of course)
and let the lyrics run as subtitles(buttom of the screen/2 or 3 lines)
i don't do karaoke, but i think it'll be a nice option to have for certain singalong songs
like journey-don't stop believing, bon jovi-wanted etc.

发表时间 Tue 21 Oct 08 @ 12:45 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
nice idea, but i think there could be problems with lip sync... more than likely would look like a train crash

发表时间 Tue 21 Oct 08 @ 2:24 pm
doesn't need to be lip synced, i mean not like karaoke
just a whole verse at once, at the right time, no highlighting
maybe, possible to make plugin ?

发表时间 Tue 21 Oct 08 @ 3:17 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
what you could do is put a video file on one deck and start the karaoke on the other then crossfade the video into it or vice versa, just tried it for you and the result wasn't bad at all... hope that helps.

p.s. use music video in automix mode if you haven't any other music inputs, will save any dead air at end of song.

发表时间 Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 4:06 am
tayla wrote :
what you could do is put a video file on one deck and start the karaoke on the other then crossfade the video into it or vice versa, just tried it for you and the result wasn't bad at all... hope that helps.

p.s. use music video in automix mode if you haven't any other music inputs, will save any dead air at end of song.

I often do exactly this. The problem with "linking" is that you're talking about 2 video+audio systems as opposed to the current "link" which is just one audio (mp3) + video (cdg). Also, karaoke versions are rarely 100% and are almost always delayed by 5 seconds or so before the music starts. As a result, videos, which start right away, would almost never automagically work.

The effect is pretty cool though, just requires manual syncing and a very strong knowledge of the video and karaoke (does it have breaks, is it a unique video version, is the karaoke version correct to begin with?). On songs where the karaoke and music video match up, manually doing this effect as described above is alot of fun. Many of my karaoke crowd for example love watching Carrie Underwood beating up her ex's car while someone is singing "Before He Cheats". Just fade them around 60/40 or 50/50 unless your singer doesn't need the words then just cross fade the video 0/100 and let them sing along with the karaoke track and the music video visuals!

发表时间 Fri 31 Oct 08 @ 12:06 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)