快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Hearing Sampler w/ volume off

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
This has been brought up, but with additional soundcard.

Is it possible to have a software update to listen to samples in the headphone, with the volume off, even though it is in both channels, to hear the blend. The only way you can hear the blend is with the volume up & hope it sounds good or have additional channel/soundcard.

Thanks.

FLeX

发表时间 Mon 06 Oct 08 @ 7:27 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
We would need an option in the sample section of the browser to select on what deck we want the samples to play.

Deck A, B or master.

发表时间 Tue 14 Oct 08 @ 7:21 am
here are a few ideas

add a 2nd fader for each sampler
1st fader controls volume output to ch1+2.
2nd fader controlls volume output to ch3+4.

or

add a 2nd fader for each sampler
1st fader controlls volume
2nd fader controlls pan between left deck or right deck

or

add a button labeled output and on click dropdown: "Active Deck", "Not Active Deck", "Left Deck", "Right Deck", "Both", "Choose sound card"

or

add section to samples called: master. master decides where the volume goes out to. active, not active, a, b, independent sound card, and while you're at it add a master volume for samples as well.

hope this helps

DJ Shahar

发表时间 Wed 15 Oct 08 @ 9:40 pm
FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Those options are great, as long as one can listen to the sample (without the crowd hearing it) before it is activated to the speakers.

Maybe a A, B, A&B, or Master selector for headphone, either on the main deck or on each sample.

I hope my explanation is clear.

Thanks.

发表时间 Sun 19 Oct 08 @ 9:37 am
it's clear bro

my idea will allow you to output the sample to any channel you want.

you would still have to mute the sample on the side you don't want it. and cue the side with the sample via external mixer.

it's clear, it's good, and it has my support. and since a senior moderator saw it, it shall be noted.

发表时间 Sun 19 Oct 08 @ 1:03 pm
I second this option. If you can route a track to the headphones, why not route a sample as well (and then route it back out when its ready for play)

发表时间 Mon 20 Oct 08 @ 10:05 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)