快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: VDJ//The Next Level//

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Now You are building the more funtional software for dvjs, i think is time to add more quality, as i elaborate next. . .

1.- Sound Engine & EQ Quality - i think the sound is not good enoghf compared to other softwares (the video/audio source must have quality) and the EQ is so nasty (maybe the Frecuenzy of the knobs are not good tuned)

2.- Master Tempo - Well You Know what im talking about it just dont work (So Granulated, Take A Look To Pionners CDJ 1000 or even Torq, Traktor)

3.- Stability - Crashes Lots of times (i know it changes depending the configuration of every PC but i dont know exacly, wich componets VDJ need to work crash-Free, Directx, .NET etc; Maybe You Can Post Every Single Component You Need To Install to Make VDJ Rock Solid) did i xplain good?

4.- Per-Deck Pitch Range - This Could Be A Good One At Least 4 me, have the chance to change the pitch range on each deck on the fly

5.- More Eye-Caption Transition even if i have to pay for a premiun transition & FX Pack

6.- Audio FX As Aux/Send-RTN or Insert

7.- Better MKV (h264 in general) Support

this are based using the "Best Quality Preset" on the performance panel And Im Using an Xponet Sound Card (And Sounds Great But Others Soft`s audio engines are realy good and VDJ have amazing funtions thats the way i buy it to support his development)

sorry the bad english but is not my language.

发表时间 Sun 05 Oct 08 @ 11:31 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I completely agree with you about the first three points

发表时间 Mon 06 Oct 08 @ 5:03 pm
1+

发表时间 Mon 06 Oct 08 @ 9:40 pm
chise1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
+1

发表时间 Thu 09 Oct 08 @ 11:32 am
can at least any teamer, respond at the point 3. . .
thanks

发表时间 Thu 09 Oct 08 @ 8:37 pm
Teamers never answer to these topic but they analyse each thread and, if they think our suggestions are easily feasible, they are going to implement them.

In my opinion, they are working right now to improve VDJ software

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 4:23 am
Got to agree about most of this stuff. Although things like EQs can be worked around with VST effects rather than using the vdj EQs. It would be nice to have this basic stuff built in though.

Also a pitch range selector button would be great. On most CD players it's just a single button that toggles between all the modes (8%,12%,20%,100% maybe)

I don't have problems with VDJ crashing, but I don't really use any plugins or inbuilt mixer functions even, just a pair of video decks.

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 6:46 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
A pitch range selector is already do-able - it's just a skinning thing, some skins already have it.

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 7:50 am
Thanks, I didn't know that. :-)

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 6:51 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
djsherz wrote :
A pitch range selector is already do-able - it's just a skinning thing, some skins already have it.

You can also set up MIDI or keyboard shortcuts as well :) As per the OP though, it's global, not per deck.

I think the problems people are having may be down to their settings, you seem to need to have enhanced scratch enabled for master tempo to work in advanced mode :)

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 8:55 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Agreed - as long as your system is quick enough for you to be able to run in advanced mode at a decent performance setting, master tempo sounds fine for me...

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 11:00 pm
Alfelias wrote :
this are based using the "Best Quality Preset" on the performance panel

somthing i dont undestad is the parameter in the master tempo field this presets set the complexity in 3 what happend if i change it to 10 and why spatialization is alway 0 ?? in all the presets

thanks.

发表时间 Sat 11 Oct 08 @ 4:16 am
1. sound engine... it's always getting better. in my opinion it IS good enough. but they keep working on it.
1.b. are you kidding me?? get a dj mixer and change the eq there.

2. master tempo.. we have pitch and we have key.. more like speed and vocal adjustment. but it's there.

3. stability.. YES YES YES. keep working on this.
3.b. performance. FASTER FASTER FASTER. database, search, the whole thing. i've seen this issue on several different computers.

4. per-deck pitch.. sounds good to me.

5. what is "Eye-Caption Transition" ??

6. audio fx.. i thought we already have those.. flanger, etc.

7. what is "MKV" ??

发表时间 Sun 12 Oct 08 @ 7:23 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

发表时间 Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 3:14 am
djkz wrote :

1.b. are you kidding me?? get a dj mixer and change the eq there.

No...I don't think like that djkz!
If to work in good way with VDJ software an user needs an external mixer, Atomix should sell this software only like LE version with a mixer; this in order to prevent users from using it without any mixer.

As VDJ has sold like an apart element, the right ploy is that VDJ must work with no problem even if the user make use of none external devices

发表时间 Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 4:26 am
djkz wrote :
5. what is "Eye-Caption Transition" ??

Better Good Looking Transitions

djkz wrote :
audio fx.. i thought we already have those.. flanger, etc.

i talking about the behavior, how they work!!!!

发表时间 Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 8:00 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)