快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: HELP PLEASE!!!! So close to completing my setup!!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Arri47Home userMember since 2008
Ok... skip this first paragraph if you don't care... I have spent the last 2 months researching, buying, and waiting for all my equipment to come in and finally it has...many $$ later. I have two numark ttx tables, 1 dxm pro mixer, a maya 44 usb soundcard, and I can proudly say I figured how to hook it all up on my own (LOVE THE INTERNET!!!)! I use serato live time coded vinyl and it responds great to vdj software! BUT THERE IS ONE THING I CANNOT FIGURE OUT ON MY OWN...here goes

My problem is that I cannot figure out how to ASSIGN the buttons on my mixer (crossfader, equalizers (ie. gain, trebel, mid, bass), volume control, cueing options, etc) to the commands in virtual dj. I realize that you can assign keyboard commands to control this stuff (like assigning number values to crossfader postion, etc) but I want to be able to control all that stuff from my EXTERNAL MIXER... my NUMARK DXM PRO MIXER!!!!!! I am getting really worried that this might not even be possible!! Please SOMEONE tell me if it is AND HOW TO DO IT (god I hope it will not be too complicated)!!

PLEASE HELP!

发表时间 Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 12:00 am
You cannot control Midi commands with a non midi mixer.

That particular mixer - while a respectable mixer is non-midi. You cannot control VDJ with it.

Sorry.

There are several midi mixers available. Some have been mapped by users here on the forums; and the files are available to registered users. Cruise the download section for the mixers that are midi-contoll and are mapped for VDJ.

发表时间 Wed 27 Aug 08 @ 12:26 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)