快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Vdj & Serato sound card

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi my name is brent and iam brand new to djing i messed around with my boys setup and he has a

pioneer djm-800
2 dn-s3500
1 dn-hs5500
Vdj pro 5.1
and the laptop is running vista 64 but igot one running vista 32

now he dj's a bit and i got another freind of mine to hook us up with a place to play
but they have serato at the place so i was wondering if i can use the serato sound card with Vdj

if it can work is there anything specail that we would need to do to get it to work

发表时间 Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 6:47 pm
i just did what you are talkin about last month, the only thing that happened to me was. i would lose control( the vinyl would not respond) but the music kept on playing. so i would go in to CONFIG and hit the AUTO-CONFIG BUTTON a few times and it would snap out of it. i was also using TCV not TCCD's so things might be a little different. with the VINYL i lost the NEEDLE DROP function, but i see you are using TCCD's. you also have to install the DRIVERS for the SERATO BOX or else VDJ wont pick it up.
other than that it worked like a charm.
i would see if you could hook things up for a couple of hours and just run through things to make sure it will work.
hope this helps you out. holla back

发表时间 Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 10:31 pm
hey thanks alot for your reply
i just learned that they will have TCV and i read on the boards that the serato an Vdj will only work with the 2nd ver of the vinyl time codes
also one more question only the Vdj time codes will work right

i hope this works if so ill need to get Vdj

发表时间 Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 11:47 pm
that was all that i had to use. in other forums they say others can work but i never have tried any others. you can use the VIRTUAL VINYL TIMECODES. they are the same and i whole lot cheaper( 16 for 2 records vs. 1 for 20).
hope this helps. holla back

发表时间 Tue 05 Aug 08 @ 7:26 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)