快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Somebody end the XP-10 farce - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

The shortcut I gave you is to the one installed on the XP 10 B5vAIG. This is connected to the scratch wheel. I already switched them and its not the photo cell. To bad its the easy one to change. That would be pin 1 & 3 not 5 & 3. Pin one is on the other side.

发表时间 Sun 09 Jan 05 @ 10:27 pm
Correction 1 & 5 go to U6. I checked using a tester.

发表时间 Sun 09 Jan 05 @ 10:58 pm
pernPRO InfinityMember since 2004
1 - Ground
5 - B Channel

Strange, normally you have the same circuits for A and B channel. This since you need to look at both to know what direction the wheel is turning. So normally Pin 3 (A Channel) should be there also.

I have now looked at the specs for the Optical Kit Encoder used in XP10 and in theory it should be possible to interface it with the Hercules DJ Console. If i can find anything nice to use as jog wheel i think i will order some E5S and test.

I'm also thinking about to see if i can interface the Mixman DM2 jog wheels to the DJC.

发表时间 Mon 10 Jan 05 @ 10:47 am
I am still trying to find out why the jog wheel only works in one direction. Everthing looks good must be a bad chip.

发表时间 Mon 10 Jan 05 @ 2:12 pm
pernPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you are 100% sure that it's nothing wrong with the connection to the ICs on the PCB from the photo cells (all channels), broken wire, bad soldering etc then it must be. And without a service manual or a logical analyser and a lot of free time it's not much you can do then to send it to EKS for service.

BTW: What is the J1 connector used for ?

发表时间 Mon 10 Jan 05 @ 2:21 pm
I see a J15 but not a J1?

发表时间 Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 3:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)