快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Metronome

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Can we have a simple metronome TIC tic tic tic TIC tic tic tic you know?
Andre

发表时间 Thu 06 Jan 05 @ 10:27 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
On some skins you can see visual with beat but I think you'd like to make a visual difference between beat and 4 beats ?

发表时间 Thu 06 Jan 05 @ 10:30 am
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
No, I think he means an audible metronome, and I agree.

I once wrote this about this subject:

I use the beatlock function. Like DJ Andre Landry, "I always cue up with it on and then turn it off", because it is indeed a fantastic time-saver (and I do it with a 4-beat loop). If VDJ was consistent in its CBG positioning, I would probably leave it on during the mix itself, but at least half of the time I have to turn it off to fine-tune the beatmaych by ear / waveform. As WirelessDj mentioned, "it always seem a bit off". I actually posted a workaround to this problem a long time back, and a suggestion for user-friendly improvement: see my post in http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=405&page=2. It's in french but basically it's about adding a "metronom reference CBG" to VDJ to accurately (by ear) beatmatch all your tracks to the same reference CBG: if track A is beatmatched to reference track, and track B is beatmatched to reference track, then track A is beatmatched to track B. Doesn't mean they'll go well together, but at least it means that beatlock is usable on them, provided they're electronic tracks with a constant tempo.

发表时间 Thu 06 Jan 05 @ 10:39 am
sounds good to me.

发表时间 Sat 08 Jan 05 @ 5:21 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)