快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Thursday's schedule

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all,
the thursday, from 06.00 pm to 12.00 pm, on the our radio there is the program "electro madness", you know...
i want just you say that, guys: please respect the schedule...if you want play, play electro, not other music...
thanks!!
;-)
Peace & Love

发表时间 Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 4:38 am
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Alessandro Di Pardo wrote :
Hi all,
the thursday, from 06.00 pm to 12.00 pm, on the our radio there is the program "electro madness", you know...
i want just you say that, guys: please respect the schedule...if you want play, play electro, not other music...
thanks!!
;-)
Peace & Love

Not that I'm playing on VDJ radio YET! But I find it really difficult to pigeon hole tunes sometimes. A lot of tracks have an electro feel but are not "Electro"

Perhaps it would help if you posted links to 3 "Electro" tunes (from Juno or similar) and 3 "Not Electro" tunes so folks know what you are after.

Thank for advising

发表时间 Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 4:30 am
@PFD50: my post it was not for you, but it was for all!!
bye

发表时间 Fri 20 Jun 08 @ 8:49 am
Alessandro Di Pardo wrote :
@PFD50: my post it was not for you, but it was for all!!
bye

I'd still like to know the difference

发表时间 Tue 24 Jun 08 @ 9:42 am
Electro has a very dirty sound to it. It contains lots of distortion in its sound. Electro artists are Dirty South, Crookers and Dada Life, for example.

House with electro feel to it usually has a small part of the main beat that has some dirty distortion. Which artists have such a sound? Mason, Laidback Luke (might be a bad example, as he makes both house & electro), Fedde Le Grand etc.

发表时间 Tue 24 Jun 08 @ 2:24 pm
thanks vanstino...
;-)
i want to say that: if a dj play the thursday, on the program "electro madness", when we play electro ("electro" are a lot of genres, for me...a kind of progressive-house, a kind of techno...for exsemple...also a kind of house my friend!!sure!!)...he don't can play commercial's dance!! (for exsample)...
electro is a kind of house music...but isn't commercial sound.
bye

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 08 @ 11:45 am
Thanks Guys.

Clear as a bell now. NO COMMERCIAL OR FUNKY HOUSE is what you mean

发表时间 Thu 26 Jun 08 @ 4:16 am
yes my friend!!
it's all i think!!
;-)
Peace & Love
Bye

发表时间 Thu 26 Jun 08 @ 9:51 am
Had a listen in last night when Alex was playing. Good tunes but genre busting. Minimal, techno etc. All these genres get me confused.

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 6:23 am
PFD50 wrote :
Had a listen in last night when Alex was playing. Good tunes but genre busting. Minimal, techno etc. All these genres get me confused.

Alex? what alex? and when?

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 9:09 am
I thought it was Alex J last night. Maybe I'm wrong??

The banners were are bit strange for me on radio last night though. Was saying Electro madness then House then back to Electro Madness. Must have been about 19.30 GMT

I should add that it all sonded "Electro" just that I would call it techno/minimal

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 08 @ 9:20 am
hey alessandro, i'd like to be a resident on electro madness? how do i do that?

发表时间 Wed 30 Jul 08 @ 1:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)