话题: Please help me.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ok i'll start with what i have and my settings:
SONY VAIO
P4 CPU 3.06GHZ
1.83GHZ, 896MB of RAM
GRAPHICS by ATI (RADEON)
80G HARDDRIVE
2 120 EXT. HARDDRIVES(this is where all my music is stored)

using a BERINGER VMX1000
NUMARK TT-200
SHURE SC35C (needles)
AMERICAN AUDIO/VELOCITY MP3 player

next here is how i have my settings in VV
set to BEST QUALITY
soundcard VV BOX
under SCRATCH
QUALITY (checked)
ENHANCED ALGORITHM
FILTER SIZE 35
FILTER SMOOTH (CHECKED)
under 48khz<>44khz
LOWPASS FLITER (checked)
FILTER TAPS 35
FILTER SMOOTH (checked)
under Master Tempo
ADVANCED (checked)
COMPLEXITY 1
SPATIALIZATION 0

ok heres what happens, after about 5 or 6 songs my CPU goes to 100%, which in return makes my music all choppy and sometimes it will freeze until i lift the needle off the time code. i thought that my laptop would be fast enough but i guess i was wrong. i have shut down all background programs(well most). wifi is disableed and shut off. I only use audio no video. defrag once or twice a week. i have dedicatied 4g to my virtual memory cache. i am using version 5.0.7
here are the specs that NUMARK RECOMMANDS:
Windows XP/Vista
P4 3 GhZ computer
DirectX Video Card such as: Nvidia GO 7600 (256MB) or higher or ATI 9800 or higher
1 GB RAM
Available USB port (USB 2.0)
200 MB free on the hard-drive
i think what i have should be good enough! please can any help me, i have read the froums and tried tons of things. any help would be great

thanks for looking!!

发表时间 Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 12:11 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have the SONY VAIO P4 2.6 Ghz system and you have to go to performances tab and slide the settings slider to the far left. Change the Latency drop-down to Auto and use Overclock. I strictly use this machine as a backup and pretty much only for simple beatmixing (No Fancy stuff). If you want to really get into the mix you are going to need a better machine. What you have is a great backup, just not HIGH performer.

发表时间 Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 5:19 am
well today i reformatted and did a fresh install and things seem to be working alot better.
ok now a couple of questions, what do you mean by no fancy stuff(no scratching,loops,sound effects, recording my mixes), what do you mean by " not a HIGH performer". i have everything but the video card(i dont mix video at this point in time anyway).and last but not least what would you get if you were me? i can spend anywhere from 1200 to 1500 dollars.
again thank you for all your input and help.
i really love this program compared to SSL or TRAKTOR(even though i dream of the day i can use both turntables and my cd mixers at the same time!! 4 decks would be INSANE!!!).
anyways talk to you later!!
the "SOUND INSURGENT" :)
1 more thing how do i get VDJ 5.1(IS THIS THE NEWEST VERSION?)

发表时间 Thu 12 Jun 08 @ 8:09 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)