快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: What is going on with VDJ Radio?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello
I'm surprised to see that the Radio its now back to what its was about 1 year ago, I dont really understand whats going on, I would like for someone to explain to all the djs and also to the people that listen to this station, what is really the problem.

We the djs have put a lot of effort in making this a really success and i dont think its fair to shut it down just like that.

PLEASE TELL US WHATS HAPPENING.

发表时间 Tue 03 Jun 08 @ 3:56 pm
robjenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi, still running, rune is giving it a lick of paint, it is at its minimum while this is being done, better to have it a minimum than not at all.

DJRJ

发表时间 Tue 03 Jun 08 @ 4:47 pm

It will hopefully be back to its full features soon...

As of current, there are some situations that makes it impossible to run the radio as it was.

Sorry about that, and hopefully it will be solved real soon.

Rune

发表时间 Tue 03 Jun 08 @ 5:36 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
dj paul f wrote :
Hello
I'm surprised to see that the Radio its now back to what its was about 1 year ago, I dont really understand whats going on, I would like for someone to explain to all the djs and also to the people that listen to this station, what is really the problem.

We the djs have put a lot of effort in making this a really success and i dont think its fair to shut it down just like that.

PLEASE TELL US WHATS HAPPENING.

Alex, please be patient we are in the midsts of fixing several issues concerning Radio. We hope to improve it and when it returns it will be better than ever. As soon as we have more information we will let everyone know.

Cheers mate... VDJ Radio Teamer

发表时间 Tue 03 Jun 08 @ 8:58 pm
I imagine the VDJ Radio Team is making their best to turn all back and better.

Regards!

发表时间 Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 3:38 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Of course !!!

Who's wanna play pocker with me. Tired to wait : Johnny forgot to bring chips and cigaret paquet ! Shit !

发表时间 Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 6:17 pm
Please be patient my friends...the Radio will be back soon ;) Better than ever!

Remember sometimes we neglect the great things that we have until they are gone. Then we are devastated. :(

So as soon as it comes back, please support it as much as possible!

MADD
Radio Team

发表时间 Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 6:44 pm
Implementing the former website is a step backward guys. What have you been up to??

Keep up the good work and not the negative vibes :s

Regards mates

发表时间 Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 12:36 pm

Fixed, and things back normal now :)

发表时间 Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 9:54 am
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
No need chips paquet anymore so !

发表时间 Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 10:45 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)