快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: [NEW VERSION] VirtualDJ Pro v5.1 - Page: 3

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi team
how can I de-activate the automatic key detection? I have another program with which I detect the keys.
Thnks
Housefroind

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 11:37 am
discotronic wrote :
discotronic wrote :
Why did the wave became so small????in version 5.1 if you use other skin than default!!!!
http://www.discotronic.at/wave.jpg

No comment??

I can't explain it. The auto gain might be an explanation :s

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 11:48 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
I think that was done to make room for the second load bar in auto play.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 11:54 am
tHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....TIME 2 PLAY!

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 11:57 am
You right mp3jrick i checked it out!!!!But what sense makes this future???

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 12:02 pm
The processing necessary to load, scan and play in auto all at the same time was asking alot, so now it will load and scan the next track before it plays.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 12:09 pm
hey :)

nice job...

still playing around with it...

although why 1024x768 skin??

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 12:20 pm
Great job Team...works great!

MADD

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 12:25 pm
Hey Cstoll....

I dunno If I'm doing something wrong - You're wonderful DAC2 mapper has an issue with 5.1 I think. The inner jogs are scratch only I can't seem to get them to Nudge.

Other than that 5.1 Seems to be working Just fine.

A Beer Cheer for the DEV team!!

The "new" skin is kinda an echo of the original skin with the 2 turntables.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 12:35 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
dj maddsound wrote :
Great job Team...works great!

MADD

THANK YOU lol

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 12:39 pm
Dang, is it juevember already?..lol hehe, new features look great, will be taking it 4 a test drive shortly. Thanks team!!!;^]

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 1:00 pm
DJ Rudra wrote :

although why 1024x768 skin??

groovindj wrote :
The new skin doesn't fit my screen!

Why only provide the skin in one size? It would be better to have a selection, including widescreen.

The best solution would be for VDJ to have a GUI that resizes and fits any screen, like a standard Windows program.

My My ... how quickly we have forgotten the 800x600 days...

The "standard" has been 1024x768 like forever guys.

An expandable skin is not an option and the default skin has to work on the majority of monitors worldwide.
If the default skin was larger, we'd be getting the same old "can't open" complaints that we still get from users with 800x600 monitors in some places in the world and economic levels.

Please guys, lets try to keep comments on the positive side of this, there is too much good with this release to dwell on this kind of thing.
There is an emense number of skin options available to you in the download section of the website.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 1:19 pm
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :

The "new" skin is kinda an echo of the original skin with the 2 turntables.

This is a work in progress for the new skin. Before we hear all of the ideas there are a couple of things I would ask you all to keep in mind.
1.) Remember this skin is being built from the ground up. I am rendering every image from scratch.
2.) The Turntables are going to stay. They are VirtualDJ's trademark image.
3.) I am open to suggestions but must still work within parameters set by VDJ
4.) This is still a work in progress.

So, with keeping these 4 items in mind please give any positive feedback you feel I could use. Thanks DJ Format

Audio Pannel
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/djformat/75-1.jpg

Video pannel
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/djformat/76.jpg

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 1:25 pm
I wasn't criticizing you Format.

Was really a simple statement. The New skin reminds me of the original default skin.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 1:55 pm
Just came in today to check new posts and...Voila! What a pleasant and unexpected surprise to see 5.1's release! I can't install it today (gig tonite) but tomorrow for sure...Woohoo! Now I'm all giddy and what not, and can't wait to take it for a spin! Thanks, team!! :^D

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 2:05 pm
sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
cstoll wrote :
sischo wrote :
I've just installed newer version of VDJ.
In first sight I noticed that wave of single track is smaller than in older version.
Why did you change that??

Wave of single track is smaller? Only time the waves are smaller is if you are using Automix - where you can see the playing track and the upcoming track. Outside of that - don't know what you are describing. Can you provide a pic.

I tried several skins and many songs but in my opinion the wave's height is too small now (I don't use auto mix)

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 2:23 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
sischo wrote :
I tried several skins and many songs but in my opinion the wave's height is too small now (I don't use auto mix)

I'm sorry, but the progress bars look no different in size to my eyes that before. Unless using Auto mix that is. Perhaps I need to have my eyes laser calibrated to notice the difference.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 2:36 pm
TearEmUp wrote :

I'm sorry, but the progress bars look no different in size to my eyes that before. Unless using Auto mix that is. Perhaps I need to have my eyes laser calibrated to notice the difference.

I swear that height of wave is at least one-half that in all of previous versions. I noticed that as soon as I launched newer version

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 2:40 pm
You can increase the progress size heights if you find it too small. If we get enough feedback I will put together a post with instructions on how it is done.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 2:42 pm
you are right.
I changed
<size width="242" height="17"/>
to
<size width="242" height="25"/>
and it works well now

Thanks DJ Format
As usual you are the best with improvements of skins

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 08 @ 2:55 pm
18%