快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: External Hard drive use vs. Using computers HD

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Qyiot1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I had all my music stored on an external hard drive instead of my laptop (because I didn't want to risk slowing my laptop down and I wanted endless space.) Even though I have about 160GB on the laptop do you all think I should just load all my music on the laptop instead? How are you all handling this situation? ( I ran into a situation where the laptop wouldn't recognize the ex hard drive an hour before I had to do a gig, (can we say stressed)) I have about 70GB of just music so far.

发表时间 Sat 12 Apr 08 @ 1:02 pm
Here's what I do.
I have a 500gb HD with 280gigs of music. Obv. this will not fit in my laptop hard drive.

What I did (wedding DJ) was put my core libary into the laptop for those just incase situations. I don't use the music on the laptop at any of my events, but it is there incase some thing happens.
I haven't had a HD go bad on me since I went digital last September. But it hasn't even been a year yet.

发表时间 Wed 16 Apr 08 @ 1:01 pm
Qyiot1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
That's what I bought a 500gb external hard drive and right before the gig it wouldn't recognize the hard drive. What brand do you suggest?

发表时间 Wed 16 Apr 08 @ 4:22 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)