快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Denon HC-4500 is Not Native To Virtual DJ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys great program, I studied up a while before I bought and for what I do this is the perfect program. With that said I guess I didn't read the fine print..Virtual DJ does not offer native support for the HC-4500. I called Denon and asked why after selecting "CD" as the source, playing a song, then going back to "PC" does the display on the HC-4500 go blank or almost blank? They responded that VIRTUAL DJ does not have native support for the controller, and that a program that did have native support would not do that. I did have REFLEX LE installed at first and it did not have this problem, but like I said for what I do (private parties, weddings, kareoke, etc) Virtual DJ is what I need. I'm hoping someone had already figured this problem out, I'm really new to the game. Thanks in advance!

DJ Antonio

发表时间 Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 5:22 pm
Last version of VDJ (5.07) has it! When I read in this forum from several users that works flawless I bought VDJ and the Denon gear. Believe me, they both together are the bomb!

发表时间 Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 7:05 pm
Unless I havre a bad install I have the lastest version, I just downloaded VIRTUAL DJ on Thursday 04/10/08.

发表时间 Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 9:31 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
It is not native yet, the dev team is working on it. Please remember how many new devices have come out recently...it is being addressed and will be available soon.

发表时间 Fri 11 Apr 08 @ 9:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)