快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: need help at a party right now!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Im at a party and i need to get a song from itunes.
I got on itunes and downloaded the song. It shows up in the itunes folder but when i try to load the song it says erro m4p?

Please someone help
The party starts in 20 min

i have nver tryed itunes before
this is a mac vdj 5.07 midi maped
please help

发表时间 Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 9:06 am
VDJ doesn't play DRM protected MP3's. You'll need to burn this file to an "audio" disk, then re-import it into iTunes. Delete the original (iTunes) version, to avoid confusion ;)

Hope that was in time??

发表时间 Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 9:44 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Unfortunately no application other than itunes can play those files due to the security unless you use the above method.

发表时间 Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 10:00 am
skyfxl wrote :
Unfortunately no application other than itunes can play those files due to the security unless you use the above method.

Sorry to disagree with you Skyfxl, but MegaSeg DJ application can play DRM protected files.

发表时间 Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 10:11 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
be careful with that then , some territories can be very serious about copyright and playing out drm music could cause alot of bother.

发表时间 Thu 10 Apr 08 @ 2:30 pm
Thats cool, thanks for the info.
I made it through the night at least.
It was a last minute mulitcultural party and no one told me i needed kompa music, lol
So i was trying to get some.
What a night that was
Thanks for the help tho. That woulda been way cool tho if VDJ could just import an itunes list. We could get songs right at partys if we needed to. Maybe someday i guess, Thanks for the fast help fellas!

发表时间 Mon 14 Apr 08 @ 9:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)