快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Songs not fully loading in progress bar

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello to all !
Last night after a couple of hours of playing with flawlessly i ran into some issues. Every song i loaded into player two would start to show up in the progress bar but would stop after maybe 30 seconds . The track would play and continue loading in real time only if the track was playing but it would otherwise not load before being played. If i hit play and while playing skip with the mouse further down on the progress bar it would skip to that point and load from there on leaving a gap between the previously loaded portion and the new position and then stop again. I jumped onto my backup for a minute and shut VDJ down and restarted and all went well after that.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this ? Is it more a visual thing as opposed to the actual track not loading ? As i said it didn't stop playing but seeing a track not loading with a packed dance floor was nerve racking. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and found a reason for and a solution to it ?

Thanks, Alex.

发表时间 Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 12:14 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006

发表时间 Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 12:32 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
VBR mp3 songs?

发表时间 Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 4:13 pm
Not all of them. Most are CBR mp3.

发表时间 Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 8:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)