快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: iCDX keep changin the BPM :S

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi

i bought 2 icdx today. They pretty awsome but i have a problem!

whenever i play from cd's the bpm is keep changin!
so for example.maybe at the start the song is 150bpm then after 30 sec it says 128 then 130 etc!

is there anyway to lock the bpm so it changes only when i wanna change it?

thanks

发表时间 Fri 28 Mar 08 @ 4:06 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Are you saying that you are playing CDs, normal CDs; with your iCDXs and it BPM value keeps changing ?

发表时间 Fri 28 Mar 08 @ 11:08 pm
yeah. i dont mean the way the songs sound
just the bpm value on the screen of the iCDX keeps changin

发表时间 Sat 29 Mar 08 @ 5:33 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It must be a problem with rip on those cd's, try some original cd with some constant BPM music like house or techno.

发表时间 Sat 29 Mar 08 @ 5:48 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Sat 29 Mar 08 @ 6:13 am
Are you sure its not only the display that keeps changing? That happens with most cd decks & the actual BPM is stil lthe same, its only cosmetic. The cd deck is guessing the BPM but it constantly changes becuase its trying to get the best pitch possible. Just trust your ears because BPM readouts are generally quite good in software, but when it comes to things lie mixers & cdjs they tend to be off a tad.

发表时间 Sat 29 Mar 08 @ 11:05 am
yeah its only the display not the actuall song. but its a bit of a pain,cos if i wanna beat match i cant!

发表时间 Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 9:07 am
Just to let you know, that happens in basically all cd players. f your really bothered yuo could find out the proper BPM & write it on the cover of the cd. The more you play, you won't even use then BPM counters.

发表时间 Sun 30 Mar 08 @ 9:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)