快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Network Setup... Someone HELP!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am trying to set up all of our VDJ computers in the club to sync their music database with one main VDJ computer. How does it work? Like do all files have to be the same on all computers? All the audio/video files are identical between all the computers so what does the network synchronization really mean? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

发表时间 Wed 26 Mar 08 @ 10:11 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I am not sure about more than one but, in the config menu there are network options as seen here.

I hope this helps..

发表时间 Wed 26 Mar 08 @ 10:21 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Network Sync is for networking multiple instances of VirtualDJ together. It does not 'synchronize' the database files. You will need to use some other product for that. I would strongly recommend not doing such a thing. Remember the database captures information about how many times a track was played. When it was last played. Comments. Unique Virtual Folders, Favorites, and Filter folders. So unless you are willing to force each machine to only have that type of information from a Master system, I think you may want to reconsider what you described.

发表时间 Wed 26 Mar 08 @ 10:33 am
Is there any way that we can just sync parts of it, like library settings and virtual folders? We need each system to look identical for our DJs.

发表时间 Wed 26 Mar 08 @ 10:33 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)