快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Problem with my iID3 comments...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Some tracks in my browser don't show the correct comment information. When i look up the file info i can update the comments from the tag one track at a time. With the pc version i used to be able to select a bunch of tracks in the browser, right click and use "comments from tag". Why doesnt the mac version have that feature? Half my tracks are not showing the correct comments info and it's a nightmare having to update them one by one. On top of that, some tracks dont even open file info for some reason. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssse help! I have a gig on saturday and i'm really excited. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

发表时间 Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 7:44 pm
In other words, how can I make it so changes i do to my ID3 tag information show in my browser?

发表时间 Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 7:25 am
First off, the solution to your problem is in the updated 5.0 manual in the "retrieving ID3 tag" section (assuming you're using 5.0). All you do is highlight the chunk of tracks you want to load the comments from in VDJ's browser and then simply control-click on that chunk and select "File Infos", then select "Reload Tags". All your comments will be loaded into VDJ. I know for a fact this works because I tested it by putting a comment in the ID tag of a song within Itunes that didn't originally have a comment and when I reloaded the tag within VDJ the new comment appeared.

发表时间 Fri 21 Mar 08 @ 11:33 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)