快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: several issues....

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have a 2.2ghz black mac book
I use Time code vinyl with VV box
i have stanton t.90 tables

seems as if every time i start up VDJ it behaves differently.

it is becoming slower and slower to start.

the channels are often reversed on the output (cross fader backwards) --- which usually requires an entire shut down to fix.

I often get this warning that indicates

"The system is unresponsive (outputMacVV)

virtual Vinyl has performed a recovery, and should now work ok again.

still, you might want to restart the software nect time its convienient enough to do so.)"

often times when i start a song the virtual player spins at a million mile as hour untill the fan goes on in my computer and eventually needs to be restarted.

any help of why this is all occurring would be greatly appreciated/

thank you for reading/

rich

发表时间 Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 6:39 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thats very strange i think it would be best if you go config > info and choose reset to factory default settings.

The message regarding the vv box error is displayed by mistake as there is no error and this will be fixed in the next version.

发表时间 Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 9:33 am
Hey glow7500, I have the exact same issue (and the exact same Macbook) with "The system is unresponsive (outputMacVV) Virtual Vinyl has performed a recovery, and should now work ok again. Still, you might want to restart the software nect time its convienient enough to do so.)" message. Sometimes the channels are reversed, sometimes there is no audio output at all. You probably don't need to restart though. If you go to the "config" menu and just re-select the output option (eg. Ch 1 & 2 Left Deck / Ch 3 & 4 Right Deck) it should correct itself. It may take a couple of tries and you should have tracks playing on both decks while you're doing this so you know when it's working right away. Once, both decks are working it will be fine for the rest of your session. I know the fine folks at Atomix will correct this bug in the next update but for now at least you're not constantly having to restart VV to get the audio to work. Let me know if this works for you.

发表时间 Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 11:13 am
ok...thanks..

cheers.

glow

发表时间 Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 1:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)