快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: How do you cue videos?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Guys, i know this might seem like a strange question...but how do you prelisten videos?

When i'm spinning vids, my audio crossfader on my mixer is all the way to one side, and my on screen crossfader (for videos) is also all the way to one side, as this is obviously the video crossed fully on the screen.

Anyway, i can't prelisten side B when the onscreen (video) fader is all the way over to channel A, so the only way i can prelisten is to bring the video fader over a tiny bit to let some audio through on the phones...but then the display goes off a bit.

I've probably missed something completely obvious, but can anyone tell me how you cue an upcoming video?

Cheers...and keep spinnin'...(",)

P

发表时间 Thu 13 Mar 08 @ 8:21 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
1 are you using an external mixer? If not, then what is your Sound Setup in Config ? Is it set for Headphones?

发表时间 Fri 14 Mar 08 @ 6:07 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yep, I use an external mixer. Set to external mixer on the sound setup config box and set to 4.1 card. I have two outputs from my computer - one to channel a and the other channel b.

I run headphones from my mixer itself.

P

发表时间 Fri 14 Mar 08 @ 6:26 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It shouldn't be any different then cueing a music file. Do you have the audio and video crossfader linked in Virtual DJ? Meaning when you move the video fader the VDJ audio fader moves?

发表时间 Fri 14 Mar 08 @ 8:00 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Go into the VDJ Config, Options tab, change the Crossfader option to Disabled. Now VirtualDJ will always send both channels to the mixer regardless of where the internal VirtualDJ audio crossfader is set.

** For all External Mixer users - if you are using the external mixer for PFL/Prelisten, then I recommend you make the above change. **

发表时间 Fri 14 Mar 08 @ 8:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)