快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: How does everyone....

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

have their sound cards configred? The problem is, when I record, I save it to my HD. It saves it to the target file but I cannot hear what I just recorded in Windows Media Player. This is how I have my setup:

In settingss,

Input - 2 TCV

Output - external mixer

Soundcard - ASIO

I have the box clicked for latency.

I can hear what I'm mixing through my desktop speakers. As a matter of fact, it if flawless. The sound is clear with out any popping or distortion.

In the record file config page, I have line in with stereo mixer with the path to my HD where my recorded mix is saved to the specific file. When I go to play my mix back in Windows Media Player, I see all the graphics on the screen move but no sound. In WMP, I go to tools, options, devices and double click on the speaker icon that is shown. I have three choices for sound cards. First choice is direct sc, second is Envy sound card. This is my 5.1 sc in the back of my desktop computer. And the third is the MK2. I have played with all three choices and no luck.

In my computer's control panel, I have chosen MK2 on all of my choices on sound playback, MIDI and other options. They all say MK2. The connections on the back of my Numark mixer is,

Master to my desktop speakers
Booth is not connected to anything
Record is going to Line in on my 5.1 sound card in the back of my desktop computer. Phew, that was long. Does anyone have the answer on this problem/fix? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I am using Windows XP SP2. Can someone help?

Syberman

发表时间 Sat 08 Mar 08 @ 6:54 pm
Read 25 times but no response? What's gong on?

Syberman

发表时间 Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 7:53 pm
i have a smiliar problem, only that i can hear my mix, but no voices are being recorded when the mic is being used.
ihave clicked on "master + mic" but no luck, its just the same as recording from master? ? ?

someone help...

发表时间 Sun 09 Mar 08 @ 8:04 pm
I guess we're not going to get any help DJ Access no1.

发表时间 Tue 11 Mar 08 @ 8:58 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
syberman wrote :

Record is going to Line in on my 5.1 sound card in the back of my desktop computer.

Hi, Syberman

Just record in VDJ itself. Go to the record tab, choose line in. Then select ur card n where ur line in source is.

If ur soundcard have the control panel, do select 5.1 as ur recording source, it should be ok now;)

In the SC control panel activated line 1 etc on whichever ur cables is from the mixer to the 5.1 card.

Hope that helps.

发表时间 Tue 11 Mar 08 @ 12:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)